TopBottom

Followers



Click on more
SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



VIDEO

Announcement: wanna exchange links? contact me at ravikrak@yahoo.com

Simple Intrest Concept

Posted by Ravi Kumar at Monday, September 5, 2011
Share this post:
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Furl Technorati Reddit

Principal or Sum:-
The money borrowed or lent out for a certain period is called Principal or the Sum.

Interest:-
Extra money paid for using others money is called Interest.

Simple Interest:-
If the interest on a sum borrowed for a certain period is reckoned uniformly,then it is called Simple Interest.



Formula:
Principal = P
Rate = R% per annum
Time = T years. Then,

(i)Simple Interest(S.I)= (P*T*R)/100

(ii) Principal(P) = (100*S.I)/(R*T)
Rate(R) = (100*S.I)/(P*T)
Time(T) = (100*S.I)/(P*R)

Share |

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment